You know how much we love peanut butter around here. It’s a brilliant cupboard staple food. We always have some form of peanut butter cookies in the cookie jar. I’ve teamed up with Skippy peanut butter to bring you this recipe for Skippy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. They are really delicious and a new found firm favourite around here.
Who says you have to be American to celebrate Independence Day anyway? Brush up on the national anthem lyrics. Don your Uncle Sam suit. Get ready to enjoy some all American food! If you fancy throwing a birthday party for the land of the free, this famous SKIPPY® cookie recipe is great to pack a patriotic peanutty punch.
- 350g quick-cooking oats
- 280g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 225g butter
- 225g SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 225g granulated sugar
- 225g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 350g semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- pre-heat the oven to 350°F/ 180°c
- in a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- mix well.
- in a large bowl, beat together butter and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth
- beat in the both sugars, eggs and vanilla
- combine the flour mixture until fully blended
- stir in chocolate chips
- drop the dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto un-greased baking sheets
- bake for approximately 13 minutes or until golden
- transfer cookies onto wire rack to cool completely.
This post was brought to you in association with SKIPPY peanut butter
Latest posts by Miss Mamo (see all)
- Caring For People Who Have Problems With Their Mobility - May 22, 2018
- Great Ways To Get More Out Of Your Blender - April 23, 2018
- Adventures in Ice Cream - March 21, 2018
- An Outdoor All Weather Dining Room - March 16, 2018