When I posted a picture of the chocolate peanut butter cheesecake brownies I made on social media, it almost broke this website. Within a few hours of posting, I had so many searches from people looking to recreate my recipe so I knew it was going to be a big hit when I finally got around to writing it up here.
If you are a regular reader, you will know all about my undying love for all things brownie and how they are my go-to sweet treat for every occasion. This chocolate peanut butter cheesecake brownie is no exception. You can’t beat the delicious texture of a great fudge centred brownie or the wonderful crunch followed by the epic smooth of a good cheesecake. Combine the two and you’re really spoiling people.
I’ve found love in peanut butter in the last few months, strange as I never used to like it one bit. For some reason, that has changed and now I just can’t get enough of it. You can probably see that a peanut butter pattern has certainly been developing here for sure. Peanut butter cheesecake is one of those new loves and once I had perfected it, I had to brownie it. You know, just to see what might happen when I did.
The end result was sheer perfection. Everything I love about cheesecake combined with my favourite chocolate brownies. The most satisfying flavour combination in the world. Oh YES!
- 250g dark muscavado sugar
- 3 free range eggs
- 175g salted butter
- 150g crunchy peanut butter
- 100g milk chocolate
- 80g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 225g cream cheese
- 1 free range egg
- 75g sugar
- whisk the eggs and sugar together until thick and viscous
- in a pan on a low heat, melt the peanut butter, butter & chocolate
- once melted, allow to cool slightly and slowly mix into the egg and sugar mixture
- sift in the flour and cocoa powder and stir gently until it is well combined
- set the mixture aside
- mix the cream cheese, egg and white sugar in a bowl with a balloon whisk until everything is combined and the mixture is smooth
- transfer the brownie mixture into a greased brownie pan
- pour the cheesecake mixture over the top
- using a fork or a skewer, swirl the mixtures together lifting the fork up through both layers with each stroke
- bake in a preheated oven at 175 for 45-50 minutes
- leave to cool completely (preferably overnight) before cutting into chunks
Latest posts by Miss Mamo (see all)
- Caring For People Who Have Problems With Their Mobility - May 22, 2018
- Great Ways To Get More Out Of Your Blender - April 23, 2018
- Adventures in Ice Cream - March 21, 2018
- An Outdoor All Weather Dining Room - March 16, 2018