I’ve been on a bit of a weight-loss mission the last couple of months. I’ve been drinking a lot more water and I’ve also created a delicious detox water to help me shift those stubborn fat bits that I hate so much. After researching on the web and in books about the best things to eat in order to promote weight loss I decided that cucumber, ginger and lemon were the best ingredients to use. Plus they tasted the best out of all of the combinations I experimented with. Some of them were really vile. Weight loss shouldn’t be about disgusting flavours. It should be about nice, easy things that don’t even make you feel like you’re doing anything different!
Armed with a case of coconut water from VitaCoco it was easy to create a simple drink that could be kept in the fridge in a carafe or a jug with a lid to keep it fresh for up to 24 hours, although if you do leave it that long, the bitterness from the citrus skin can tarnish the flavour of the water slightly. It’s so refreshing to drink that I doubt it will last that long anyway!
- 1 x carton of vita coco coconut water
- 4 thin slices of cucumber
- 4 thin slices of ginger
- 4 thin slices of lemon
- put all of the ingredients into a glass
- serve chilled
Latest posts by Miss Mamo (see all)
- Caring For People Who Have Problems With Their Mobility - May 22, 2018
- Great Ways To Get More Out Of Your Blender - April 23, 2018
- Adventures in Ice Cream - March 21, 2018
- An Outdoor All Weather Dining Room - March 16, 2018