I was recently sent a Bella Extract Pro blender to create some new and exciting recipes like this one and so far, it’s been amazing for making frozen drinks at the push of a button. It’s selection of pre-programmed functions makes it so easy to use and than ks to the frozen drinks option, it’s ready in less than 10 seconds. You need to use the largest chamber on the Extract Pro for this freak shake so that the milk and ice cream have the space to create loads of bubbles. You can’t have a milkshake without a load of bubbles!Everyone seems to be going crazy for freakshakes at the moment. If you’ve not heard of them, you are seriously missing out. They are over sized milkshakes with an array of amazing, over sized toppings which make your eyes pop out at the sheer volume and your mouth drool at the thought! This freakshake is not for the faint hearted. It’s crammed with peanut butter, chocolate, milk, my amazing chocolate peanut butter Oreo explosion (no churn) ice cream and whipped cream as well as a selection of Reese’s products. You need a good sized mason jar style glass and a straw with a spoon on the end to make this shake easy to drink. It’s top heavy and prone to toppings spilling over the edge so try not to lift the glass from a flat surface and please use protection!
My FREAK-SHAKE brings all the boys to the yard (and the girls, teens, adults and OAPs too) Click To Tweet
- 250ml whole milk
- 1 x scoops of chocolate peanut butter Oreo explosion ice cream
- 1tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chocolate spread
- 8 x peanut butter Oreo cookies
- 1 x packet of Reese’s Sticks
- 1 x packet of Reese’s Cups
- Squirty Cream
- put the milk, ice cream, peanut butter, chocolate spread, 6 Oreo cookies and one of the Reese's sticks and one of the Reese's cups into the blender chamber
- press the frozen drinks button on your Bella Extract Pro (if you have a different brand of blender, pulse a few times and then blend on high for 5 seconds until frothy)
- pour the shake into a glass
- top generously with squirty cream until it starts to spill over the sides
- stick the remaining Reese's stick into the top of the cream
- break the remaining Reese's cups & Oreo cookies into chunks and drop them into the cream
Disclaimer – I received a complimentary Bella Extract Pro Blender from Bella Housewares.
I was not obligated to create this recipe.
All views are my own, you should know by now that I’m not swayed by free stuff!
Latest posts by Miss Mamo (see all)
- Caring For People Who Have Problems With Their Mobility - May 22, 2018
- Great Ways To Get More Out Of Your Blender - April 23, 2018
- Adventures in Ice Cream - March 21, 2018
- An Outdoor All Weather Dining Room - March 16, 2018